In this part of the series, we will see how to design the menu (Navigation Bar) just like in divi café demo.
For this we need to follow below instructions-
- Go to Divi > Theme Option > In General Tab > Upload Logo (in demo logo used is http://elegantthemes.com/preview/Divi/cafe/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/d-cafe-logo-01.svg ).
- Go to appearance > customize > Header and Navigations > header style > Centered > Save.
- Go to appearance > customize > Header and Navigations > primary menu bar > perform following actions.
- check Hide Logo Image.
- adjust Logo Max Height accordingly (as per divi café logo it is “80” approximate).
- adjust letter spacing (in demo it is about “2”).
- set font properties accordingly.
- Change Text Color, Active Link Color, Background Color, Dropdown Menu Background Color, Dropdown Menu Line Color and Dropdown Menu Text Color accordingly.
- Select “Expand” in “Dropdown Menu Navigation”.
- Go to appearance > customize > Header and Navigations > Fixed Navigation Settings > Change Primary Menu Background Color (in demo it is #fdfaf5), and set all other things accordingly.
All done here! Hope You all like the series “Divi Cafe Demo”.
For any question or query, please feel free to post comment or create a new question.
More from my site
- Tested on Divi Version 2.7.5