Hide Navigation Bar Until Scroll: There are many available functions which can help you to give/apply some extra feature for the pages in divi. We are going to have the discussion about a feature related to the navigation bar. You can make the navigation bar visible or invisible on scrolling the posts. If you really want to add this feature in your page/post then just follow the following steps which will enable the feature of Hide Navigation Bar Until Scroll.
- Go to edit the Page (in which you want to enable this feature).
- you will get the page customizer in right-hand sidebar.
- Click the On button or use as per your requirement; otherwise, it will retain the default property.
The above process will be set on or off for the particular page which you want. You can also apply this interesting feature for your entire website and that can be done easily. You will have to move after the following steps:
- Open the dashboard
- Click on Divi
- Go to the option of theme customizer
- Go to Header & Navigation
- Click on the header format
- Go for the check or uncheck options of the “HIDE NAVIGATION UNTIL SCROLL” according to you need.
On doing the above process, the setting will be done for the entire website which mean for all the pages.
Implement for your website for making the “Hide Navigation Bar Until Scroll” to work for the entire website (pages) or for the particular page which you want. While implementing this amazing feature for your website if you have any query or suggestion related to this post, then please feel free to post comments below.
Hope there may not be any issue in understanding about this amazing feature/option of the divi. While implementing this for your website if you have any query or suggestion related to this post, then please feel free to post comments below.
More from my site
- Tested on Divi Version 2.6.1