There are 3 ways to Customize 404 page.
- Customize 404 page with HTML, PHP etc.
- Go to Appearance > Editor >
- Find a file called 404 template (404.php)
- Customize the page according to your need.
2. By Using Shortcodes
- If you have problem in coding then you can simply use shortcodes to customize your page.
- Read “Divi Modules ShortCodes” and find the shortcode
- Open 404 template(404.php) and paste the shortcode here.
3. By Using Plugin
- Download a plugin called 404page
- Make a new page (which will be displayed as 404 page)
- Go to the settings of plugin
- Select the customized page from dropdown and save the changes.
More from my site
- First method is little tough because it needs some technical skills and knowledge of HTML, PHP etc. But second and third methods are easy to understand and implement.